Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It started in Oregon


Hi all, I have finally arrived back in New Zealand after two months of pastoral visits and travel. Sorry for the delay in updating you all. I found it rather hard this year to have the time to write something and was often unsure of what to share. Now that I've processed a few things, I'm ready to tell some highlights and insights.

I've broken the visits down by location and hope you enjoy the snippet of what backpacker outreach is like. I will post a different location each day. Check them out :)

OREGON
I was blessed heaps by my family :) They helped me get to Oregon for Christmas this year! I spent two weeks at home and smothered my nephews with as much love as possible. I was so happy to meet my new nephew Noah, whom was two months old at the time. It was a special time for me in the new year.

Under the fort with Noah, Cameron, Katie,

Holding little Noah when he's 2 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment