Happy New Year everyone!!
There has been a lapse in my blog as I have been home with my family the last two weeks for Christmas. The teams all left for outreach the weekend of December 17th and the next phase began. I now have five teams out around the world, living as a family, praying, learning culture, reaching out to people and sharing about Jesus. We have teams in Morocco, India, Thailand, Laos and New Zealand. I've been getting email updates from the teams and their leaders. It's a new role for me to be separate, but keeping in contact. I get to pray for them, encourage the leaders and offer advice/ insight when needed.
Starting tomorrow, I will be doing my pastoral visits. I am flying to Morocco to meet the first team. This will be a chance for me to catch up with the leader and each student. I will be there for about a week. I don't know what is in store, but I pray for guidance and insight from the Lord. May I focus on God as I join with the teams & may I have the right encouragements and wisdom for each situation. I have never been to Africa or a Muslim country, so I'm a bit nervous. I continue to pray that my nervousness brings me closer to Jesus as I trust in Him for all situations. Please pray for safe travels.
This team in Morocco has been working with a local YWAM organization. They have been reaching out to the local Muslim people. I will join them during their last two days of ministry with them. Then we will head a little North and do some backpacker evangelism outreach. Please pray for openness in the people we will meet. Please pray for understanding in the culture and any language barriers. {Pray for Salvations, that people will make decisions to follow and believe in Jesus!!
Thank you all for your prayers.
- Nicki
No comments:
Post a Comment