Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Praise Report

I have a HUGE praise report to pass on :)

This week, I ran out of money to stay here. When I arrived here over two months ago, I had just enough money to cover a few weeks. Little by little, finances came in through some great supporters. This week, I was out of money again. I spent yesterday praying and fasting and trusting the God for finances to continue my mission work and more humility as I lead this school.

This is a testimony to God's faithfulness!! Today at lunch, I received a check from my church back home in Montana. I am so blessed, I can't even express how grateful I am. As always, it comes in the Lord's timing, just right :) I now have enough money to cover my staff fees here unitl December, and a bit into my outreach travels. Praise God!!!

Thank you faithful supporters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment