This is a quick look at my 10 days in China.
It seemed like such great timing for me to visit this team. I enjoy observing, giving feedback and helping people to process. Being on an outreach team gives an opportunity to learn about grace and communication. I always find that these lessons are long lasting, even past outreach.
I was blessed to do local ministry while I was there. I'm leaving out actual names and places to protect the full-time workers there. We worked with a local group to share Jesus. Some people we met are brand new believers as of a week ago & some are interested in God. It's illegal to evangelise in China and some areas are more enforced than others. We used wisdom as we met people & shared, and I got to share part of my testimony in a small house church. We also worked at an orphanage for a day and got to love some sweet children. I've added a picture up with one sweet little boy who didn't leave my lap all day!



No comments:
Post a Comment