| Lost Lake, Oregon |
In the words of my good friend Gabriel:
"To be blunt, I want nothing less than fellowship with the Holy Spirit and a strong conviction of who Jesus reveals Himself to be through His prophets of old and the revelation of His apostles. My heart desires His love."
I too want nothing less than Jesus. I want nothing less than the real thing, the uncompromised life. I want to know the revealed Jesus. I want Him. He is my beloved and I am his.
12 weeks of reconnecting :
I was blessed to visit the states for about 12 weeks in late spring/early summer. I spent two of those weeks in my beloved Montana! I reconnected with my home church, Sovereign Hope Church, in Missoula. And I spent great quality time with my dear friends and their growing families. It's important for me to reconnect with people and the church. They are my community, my trusted and dear friends, my fellowship. I see myself as being sent out from them and the church. I want to stay accountable to them and connected in their lives. I loved living daily life with them, going grocery shopping with them praying with them, doing dishes, making dinner and catching up on life. It was a very precious time for me.
| Friends through the years and their growing families :) |
| My sister Katie, nephew Noah and me |
| My sister Kara and her son Cameron |
| My parents and I hiking in the Columbia River Gorge. |
A season of JOY:
The Father lavishes His love on me daily. And I desire a soft and receptive heart to know Him more. I am now 6 days back in beautiful, and currently winter cold, New Zealand! I am here to serve a third season as a school leader. I am praying that this is a season of new JOY for me and the staff/ students of this school. I know that the Father will bring freedom, salvation, trust, and healing. I pray too for a releasing of JOY. Many students and backpackers we meet are living under sin, pain, lies and the enemy's control. Through conviction, confession and the Spirit, they will walk in freedom. And it's the overflowing of this Holy Spirit JOY that will turn the world upside down and change backpacker's lives. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment